This course is designed to give you the basic skills you need for a successful career as a Youth Worker. You will learn how to develop positive relationships with young people across communities in Aotearoa in response to a wide range of issues.
If you wish to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have a general interest in working with young people
- Have evidence of successful study at Level 3
Or you must have:
- Evidence of professional experience to this level.
You must also:
- Be able to work or undertake voluntary work in a Youth Work setting
- Have access to a computer and the internet to complete the requirements of the programme.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent residency.