Our News & Events
Tutor – Early Childhood Educator (ECE Kaupapa Maori)
- December 18, 2019
- Posted by: Jessica Brown
- Category: Careers
Workforce Development Ltd helps people develop skills they need to work for future study. Whether they want to enter the workforce, learn new skills, get back into work, or find a new career to be passionate about, Workforce Development helps them get there.
We’ve been providing opportunities to learn and grow for individuals, communities, businesses and government departments for more than 20 years. We offer a friendly, personalised and supportive service to guide students on their journey into the Kiwi workforce and beyond.
We offer a range of courses from hospitality, youth guarantee to youth work, early childhood, and community and workplace training.
The key function of this position is to provide tutoring and facilitation of programmes to students within Early Childhood Education (ECE) area, specifically, to tutor students and develop skills in unit standards based ECE programmes level 4 in a ‘Kaupapa Maori’ approach.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Must have a Diploma Early Childhood Education L5 or higher. Teacher registration is not essential.
- Ideally hold an Adult teaching qualification, or be working towards the qualification, or be prepared to work towards the qualification.
- Delivery and assessment experience.
- Strong administration skills.
- Must be computer literate
- The ability to work with a range of cultures and learning styles
- Hold a full NZ driver’s licence and have own reliable transport..
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you click here to apply on Seek
Click here to view the Tutor job description ECE
Applications close: Monday 13 January 2020.