Our News & Events
Tutor – Youth Work – Napier Hawke’s Bay
- July 6, 2020
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
We require a tutor experienced in youth work, social services or community development to deliver our Youth Work (Level 4) programme.
You will require:
- Relevant Qualifications within Youth Work; Diploma of Youth Work or Bachelor of Youth Work or Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor of Social Sciences.
- Hold or be working towards an Adult Teaching qualification including knowledge of assessment practices.
- Relevant youth work experience
- The ideal applicant will have strong industry and community networks as well as an ability to work with people from various backgrounds and learning styles.
- The position requires you to be well organised, self-managing and used to meeting timelines and targets.
In addition you will need the following attributes:
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Understanding of and ability to relate to different needs of cultural, ethnic and gender groups,
- Computer skills for administration of classes.
- Hold a drivers licence.
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you click here to apply on Seek
Click here to view the Youth-Work-Tutor-Job-Description
Applications close on Thursday 16th July 2020.