Our News & Events
Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Tutor – Auckland
- September 15, 2020
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
The key function of this position is to provide tutoring and facilitation of programmes to students within the Early Childhood Education (ECE) area, specifically to tutor students and develop skills in unit standards based ECE level 4 programmes.
Most importantly we are looking for someone determined to make a difference in the lives of their students.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Have a Diploma Early Childhood Education Level 5 or higher. Teacher registration is not essential.
- Hold or be working towards an Adult teaching qualification, including knowledge of assessment practices.
- Relevant ECE experience.
- Strong industry and community networks.
- Ability to work with people from various cultures and learning styles.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Understanding of and ability to relate to differing cultural, ethnic and gender groups.
- Strong administration and computer skills.
- Full NZ driver’s licence.
Due to the diversity of students in the Auckland area, the ability to speak other languages would be an advantage, in particular Indian, Mandarin, Pasifika or Korean.
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you, click here to apply on Seek
Click here to view the Job Description
Applications close: Friday 09th October 2020