Our News & Events
Youth Work and Health & Well being Tutor – Napier
- September 18, 2020
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
We require a tutor experienced in youth work, social services, community support/development to deliver our Youth Work (Level 4) and Health and Well-being (Level 5) programmes.
You will require:
- Relevant Qualifications within Youth Work; Diploma of Youth Work or Bachelor of Youth Work or Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor of Social Sciences.
- Hold or be working towards an Adult Teaching qualification including knowledge of assessment practices.
- Relevant youth work experience
- The ideal applicant will have strong industry and community networks as well as an ability to work with people from various backgrounds and learning styles.
- The position requires you to be well organised, self-managing and used to meeting timelines and targets.
In addition, you will need the following attributes:
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Understanding of and ability to relate to different needs of cultural, ethnic and gender groups,
- Computer skills for administration of classes.
- Full drivers licence.
We have the option of full time or part time hours available for this role. Please advise in your cover letter what option you would prefer.
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you, click here to apply on Seek
Click here to view the Job Description
Applications close on Friday 2nd October 2020.