Our News & Events
Student Administrator (SA) – Auckland
- December 16, 2020
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
This position is the first point of contact for potential students and learners. Based at reception in the Manukau campus you are responsible for ensuring all prospective and current students, stakeholders and visitors are well-received in a prompt and engaging manner.
Reporting to the Student Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of enquiries and provide programme and service information and support.
This position also provides both an efficient and quality student administration service (throughout the student lifecycle); ensuring compliance/process requirements are met and quality data for reporting. Student lifecycle administration includes processing in areas such as enquiry, application, enrolment and validation, enrolment changes, resulting and graduate outcomes. The Student Administrator also manages a range of associated inbound/outbound calling services; and provides campus support, as required.
This is a permanent Monday to Friday, 30 hours per week position.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- enthusiastic, friendly, approachable with strong interpersonal skills,
- able to work independently and as part of a team,
- computer literate with excellent administration and data entry skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- able to prioritise and manage workloads and have the ability to provide exceptional service,
- adaptable with a can do attitude and effective problem solving skills,
- Full Driver’s License
Click here to view the job description
If this sounds like you, click HERE to apply on Seek
Applications close on Friday 08th January 2021.