Our News & Events
Cook Islands Māori (Kuki Airani) – ECE Resource Translators
- September 30, 2021
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
We are looking for at least two people passionate about early childhood education to support the development and contextualising of home-based early childhood education resources into Cook Islands Māori (Kuki Airani).
This is a part time fixed term contract and the successful applicants will receive full support from our team.
The flexible nature of this project is an excellent opportunity if you are working and want to earn some extra income as the work can be done from home, from anywhere in the country and at times that suit your schedule, or would suit someone looking for short term part time work over the next few months.
For this role you will need to:
- Be fluent in Cook Islands Māori (Kuki Airani)
- Have excellent writing skills Cook Islands Māori (Kuki Airani) and be able to translate English material into the language
- Have proven experience in the ECE sector
- Enjoy leading your own project with the support of the team
- Be an effective communicator
- Use initiative
- Be able to give and receive feedback
- Have good computer skills and attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible work hours and to work from anywhere in the country
- Ability to work from home
If this sounds like you and you love the idea of earning some extra income over the next few months, then we want you!
Let us know a bit about you in a cover letter, attach your CV and apply via SEEK.
This is a part time, fixed term position with flexible working options.
Applications close on Wednesday 20th October 2021.