Our News & Events
- January 12, 2022
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
Workforce Development is a Private Tertiary Education Organisation (TEO) whose core purpose is to provide heartfelt and innovative education solutions, training and support that is tailored to our tauira (learners), their whanau (family) and the communities we work with.
This position is the first point of contact for potential tauira and whanau. Based at reception in the Napier and Hastings campuses you are responsible for ensuring all prospective and current tauira, whanau, stakeholders and visitors are well-received in a prompt and engaging manner.
Reporting to the Student Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of enquiries and provide programme and service information and support.
This position also provides both an efficient and quality student administration service (throughout the student lifecycle); ensuring compliance/process requirements are met and quality data for reporting. Student lifecycle administration includes processing in areas such as enquiry, application, enrolment and validation, enrolment changes, resulting and graduate outcomes. The Student Administrator also manages a range of associated inbound/outbound calling services; and provides campus support as required.
This is a permanent role, 37.5 hours per week, spending 3 days at our Hastings campus and 2 days at our Napier campus as required.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- enthusiastic, friendly, approachable with strong interpersonal skills,
- able to work independently and as part of a team,
- computer literate with excellent administration and data entry skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- able to prioritise and manage workloads and have the ability to provide exceptional service,
- adaptable with a can do attitude and effective problem solving skills,
- full Driver’s License and car
Applications close on Friday 28th January 2022.
Please note this role works between the Hastings and Napier campuses.
Click HERE for a full copy of the job description.
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you, apply SEEK and attach your CV and cover letter.