Our News & Events
Student Services Administrator – Hawkes Bay
- June 10, 2022
- Posted by: Ai Nguyen
- Category: Careers
Workforce Development is a Private Tertiary Education Organisation (TEO) whose core purpose is to provide heartfelt and innovative education solutions, training and support that is tailored to our tauira (learners), their whanau (family) and the communities we work with.
We are looking for two friendly, energetic and organised administration superstars to join our busy Student Services team based at our Napier campus.
You will be responsible for the effective management of course, programme and service enquires from potential and current students, family, visitors and support networks, as well ask providing administration support throughout the student lifecycle from enrolment to graduation; focusing on accuracy of data collection, processing and reporting, and internal and external process compliance.
We have two permanent positions available and will consider applicants looking for full time or part time work.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- enthusiastic, friendly, approachable with strong interpersonal skills,
- able to work independently and as part of a team,
- computer literate with excellent administration and data entry skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- able to prioritise and manage workloads and have the ability to provide exceptional service,
- adaptable with a can do attitude and effective problem solving skills,
- have previous experience in an administration role
- full Driver’s License
Two positions are available, with both full time or part time hours available.
For a full copy of the job description please visit our website www.workforce.ac.nz.
Please apply in SEEK, click on the apply button, and attached your CV and a cover letter letting us know a bit about yourself and why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
Application will close on Sunday 03rd July 2022.