Our News & Events
Quality Assurance Manager
- September 9, 2022
- Posted by: Adam Punter
- Category: Careers
About the business
Workforce Development Ltd is a private Tertiary Education Organisation whose core purpose is to provide innovative education, training, support and resources that are unique to our learning environment..
We have been providing opportunities to learn and grow for individuals, communities, business and government departments for more than 25 years.
We offer a range of short courses and longer programmes in hospitality, foundation, youth, early childhood education, youth work, health and wellbeing/hauora and community and workplace training.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of academic quality including internal and external moderation, submission of new programmes for approval, assessment design and the Quality Manager System.
The Quality Assurance Manager also holds a position on the Academic Board, co-ordinates all meetings and related communication; as well as the development and maintaining of the Academic Calendar.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least five years experience in a relevant role within the tertiary education sector
- A degree in business, education, technology or related field
- Previous experience in an education leadership/management role;
- Experience and understanding of quality assurance and practices that contribute to a high quality education provider
- Knowledge and experience of internal and external moderation requirements and procedures
- Experience with programme development processes
- Extensive knowledge of tertiary statutory requirements and in particular TEC Strategy, NZQA regulations and Programme Approval
- Experience using Microsoft Office (eg. Word, excel, outlook) at an advanced level
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills (ability to prioritise/handle multiple deliverables).
This is a full time role and can be based from our Head Office in Napier or from our Manukau campus in Auckland. Flexible work from home options may be considered.
If you think you are the right person for the job and have the skills needed then we want you.
Apply online via Seek, attach your CV and a cover letter telling us why this role appeals to you and why to would be great in this role.
A copy of the job description can be found HERE
Applications close Sunday 18th September 2022