Our News & Events
Youth Work Level 4 Tutor
- September 20, 2022
- Posted by: Adam Punter
- Category: Careers
Workforce Development is a Tertiary Education Organisation (TEO) whose core purpose is to provide inspiring and innovative education, training, support and resources that are unique to our learning environment.
We have enjoyed working alongside a passionate community, along with business, government and individuals for over 25 years.
Our tutors are all very passionate and work as a collaborative team. They provide engaging teaching methods that inspire our students, and strive to see their students gain their qualifications and reach for the stars!
We have an awesome opportunity for a tutor who loves to collaborate, inspire and motivate.
- Have a desire to help and encourage students to achieve their qualifications
- Have energy and creativity to bring to our passionate team – working in an enriching and rewarding environment.
- Have experience in at least one of youth work, social services, community support/development areas.
- Want to work with students who will be looking to you for inspiration and motivation to deliver our Youth Work (Level 4) programme.
Skills required for the role :
- Relevant Qualification at level 5 or above in Social Work, Social Sciences, or Youth Work
- Hold or be willing to gain an Adult Teaching qualification including knowledge of assessment practice and unit 4098
- Relevant social work, health sector or youth work experience
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds and learning styles
- Well organised, self-managing and used to meeting timelines and targets.
In addition you will need the following attributes:
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Understanding of and ability to relate to different needs of cultural, ethnic and gender groups
- Good computer skills for the administration of classes
- Full drivers license.
If this sounds like you and you love the idea of growing your career, with a passionate team, in a rewarding position, then we want you!
Let us know in your cover letter what drives your passions and inspires you.
We do have the option of full-time or part-time hours available for this role, so let us know in your cover letter what option you would prefer.
A full job description can be obtained HERE
Applications close on Sunday 25th September 2022.