Our News & Events
Contract ECE Management Facilitator
- April 13, 2023
- Posted by: Paea Wilson
- Category: Careers
Are you an ECE Service Manager with wisdom to share?
Workforce Development is a private Tertiary Education Organisation whose core purpose is to provide inspiring and innovative education, training, support and resources that are unique to our learning environment.
We are looking for a dynamic facilitator with current experience in managing early childhood services, with experience in both centre-based and home-based education and care services.
The role requires an experienced workshop facilitator for our exciting applied and practically based ECE Management Online Workshops.
This is a contract position requiring commitment for 12 hours per month which may include a Saturday. The hourly rate is competitive and the work could possibly fit with other work commitments.
For this role you will need to:
- Currently working or have worked as an ECE centre manager
- Experienced in home based education
- Strong knowledge of Ministry of Education and Teacher’s Council rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to delivery impactful coaching and reflective sessions
- Have the skills and techniques to confidently design and deliver successful and engaging online workshops
- Effective time management and organisational skills
If you have any questions about this part time role, please contact email@example.com.
Otherwise, if this sounds like you and you love the idea of earning some extra income, then we want you!
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply now. Let us know a bit about yourself in a cover letter, attach your CV and apply via SEEK.
Applications close on Sunday 07th May 2023.
Candidates may be contacted as applications are reviewed for interview.