- Course Code NZ2850
- Full Time Study
- Cost – $2,649
- Duration – 20 week programme
- Class days – 2 days per week in class – 2 days self-directed study & 1 day work experience
Where will this course take me?
The New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 4) aims to prepare individuals aspiring to work in the Early Childhood Education sector with competence, knowledge, and skills required to assist Early Childhood Education professionals in approved early childhood settings that are multicultural.
This course also provides the fundamental knowledge and rigour in Early Childhood Education to advance into further study. Graduates will be confident to engage infants, toddlers and young children in a professional setting, and will be competent in supporting Early Childhood Education outcomes.
Prospective learners wishing to enroll in the New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education (Level 4) must meet the following entry requirements for the programme:
- Disclose any criminal convictions at the time of enrolment; approve, at the time of enrolment, the release of criminal conviction information from the New Zealand Police, to enable learners to be placed in a workplace setting to meet the requirements of the programme (enrolment is provisional until vetting applications have been received and the learner can be placed in work).
- Must be able to complete one day per week of work experience within the industry to complete the practical requirements of the programme.
- Provide evidence of successful study at Level 3, or equivalent knowledge and skills to enable study at Level 4
- Attend an interview as part of the enrolment process
You may be eligible for fees free, to check click here http://www.feesfree.govt.nz